At PSG group we pride ourselves on the services provided by our class 8 cleanroom, so we are delighted and very proud of our team to have been audited by Tecomak environmental services and have once again been found to conform to the requirements of BS EN ISO 14644 CLASS 8 for another year!
- Die-cutting and lamination of materials
- General tolerances of ±0.1mm* on rotary die-cut components
- Class 8 Cleanroom in conformance to BS EN 14644.
- Reel widths from 20mm to 1650mm (35mm to 1650mm for converted rolls)
- Reel lengths up to 24,000m (depending on thickness)
- Slit reels up to 800mm outside diameter (Max weight = 390kg per thickness)
- Material thicknesses from 12mic to 500mic
- Core sizes of 76mm and 152mm (cardboard cores)
- Width tolerances of ±0.25mm on most reels