Our bespoke Gap Pads & Sil-Pad are used widely in most electronic applications such as Telecommunications, Computer and peripherals, Power conversion and between heat-generating semiconductors or magnetic components and a heat sink
Some facts on both Gap Pad / Sil-Pad materials:
Gap Pad provides an effective thermal interface between heat sinks and electronic devices where uneven surface topography, air gaps and rough surface textures are present.
Gap Pad provides:
• Elimination of air gaps to reduce thermal resistance
• High conformability to reduce interfacial resistance
• Low-stress vibration dampening
• Compatible with automated dispensing equipment
Sil-Pad thermally conductive insulators, in their many forms, continue to be a clean and efficient alternative to mica, ceramics or grease for a wide range of electronic applications.
• Excellent thermal performance
• Eliminates the mess of grease
• More durable than mica
• Efficient “total applied cost” that compares favorably with other alternatives.